- Manage CULs external sales activities, within designated territories, in line with achieving CUL sales and marketing plan objectives.
- Ensure that customer care and satisfaction is optimised both in terms of designated contract responsibilities and new business opportunities.
- Provide market intelligence and feedback to senior management, as well as market studies.
- Be the customer focal point for commercial and contractual issues.
- Facilitate contacts for the Technical Sales team, and liaise closely with the Contracts Team to ensure an optimum contract performance.
- To perform all work, in line with defined procedures, quality, environmental and health and safety standards.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Preferably educated to degree level
- Must have previous experience in a senior customer service management position, ideally within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Possess the ability to operate at a strategic level to identify and capture new business
- Possess sufficient knowledge of the market situation to report trends which will influence Company Strategy.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
- Must possess excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills as the role will involve liaison with senior personnel across the internal and external customer group.
- The job holder must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working well both alone and as part of a team.
- Possess the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate multiple tasks to meet targets.
- Good user knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint), as the post-holder will require to compile and produce reports and presentations.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 4 years (Preferred)
Company NewsCentrifuges Unlimited Company News
Join our professional team at Centrifuges Un-limited